Just in the key days of departures of the Italians for the holidays, finally excellent news. Indeed two. The first is that, after the rises in recent weeks that have made the gasoline price at more than 2 euros per litre, the price of fuel finally falls. In fact, there is now a sharp drop in the entire Italian network.
The second piece of good news is that the Draghi government has included more discounts on fuel excise duties in the Aid bis decree (you can find all the detailed information here).
Thanks to the international prices of oil derivatives that closed still lower on Friday, especially diesel, last Saturday there were new cuts by companies on recommended prices: where it is more convenient to refuel now?
Prices of gasoline, diesel, LPG and methane in Italy
In Italy, Eni and Tamoil reduced gasoline and diesel by 2 cents, Q8 by 3 cents, IP by 2 cents and LPG by 1.5 cents. Consequently, the prices charged at pumps decreased, also incorporating the important reductions decided by the operators last week.
In detail, based on Quotidiano Energia’s treatment of the data communicated by the operators to the Mise Price Observatory updated on August 7, the The national average prices charged are as follows:
- gasoline in automatic mode: 1,833 euros/liter (1,861 the level measured on Friday), with the different brands between 1,818 and 1,854 euros/liter. Without logos it even goes down to 1,829
- gasoline in served mode: 1,977 euros/liter (2,010 price detected on Friday), with colored plants that charge prices between 1,912 and 2,028 euros/liter (without logo 1,881)
- diesel in own way: 1,815 euros/litre, compared to 1,841, with companies between 1,799 and 1,833 euros/litre. Those without logos touch 1,813 euros
- diesel in served mode: 1,960 euros/litre (against 1,991), with the points of sale of the companies with average prices between 1,896 and 2,013 euros/litre. Without logo 1,864
- LPG: between €0.814 to €0.838/litre. Without logo 0.805
- car methane: the price of methane rises instead, oscillating between 2,202 and 2,693. No logo reaches 2,375.
Many Italians are still unaware that the Ministry of Economic Development created a long time ago an online portal dedicated to finding all the service stations present on the national territory, with relative prices at the pump, to allow citizens to refuel from one more informed way. and above all saving.
How and where to find the most convenient distributors in one click
The portal of the Fuel Price Observatory – See fuel prices – it has now been completely redesigned in a responsive version, which allows access to all its features even from the phone. Above all, the portal integrates with the Fuel Plant Registry, associating the unique identifier with which the plant was registered in the Registry to each plant in the Price Watchdog.
The communication of prices is made easier for operators thanks to the guided procedure that is also accessible from mobile devices and a system for notifying anomalies in service areas and systems has been implemented. Instead, users can select their city, all or a specific area, and find the most convenient dealer.
To make the user’s browsing experience easier and more immediate, the “Plant Search” functions have been optimized: with a single click it is possible to view all the plants in an area of 10 km around your position; Thanks to the address auto-completion function, the search on the route is easier and, finally, it is possible to search for a system both by name and by brand.
To find the cheapest plant near you, click here to access Fuel Price Watcher.
#Gasoline #diesel #distributors #costs